Since 2007, the Liberty Mutual Responsible Sports program has supported youth sports organizations across the country through partnerships with Positive Coaching Alliance, Amateur Softball Association of America, American Youth Soccer Organization, USA Hockey, USA Wrestling, US Youth Soccer, USA Volleyball and USA Water Polo.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Amateur Softball Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Alice Sweet Alice
- All Source Analysis
- Allele Specific Amplification
- Allied States of America
- Allocation Spécifique d'Attente (French; supplemental income)
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alternate Splice Area (FOC)
- Alternative Strategy Advisers LLC
- Alumni Scholars Association (various schools)
- Always Safe Afloat (shipping)
- Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
- American Sailing Association
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
But I don't think he ever saw anything as mind-blowing as the Amateur Softball Association, a slow-pitch version of the sport we have all seen so many times.
Daily News ANTELOPE VALLEY Softball regional this weekend LANCASTER -- Thirty-two teams from five Western states, including one from Palmdale, will compete this weekend in the western region finals of the Amateur Softball Association Championship games at the Big Softball Complex.
in partnership with the Positive Coaching Alliance, Amateur Softball Association of America, American Youth Soccer Organization, USA Hockey, USA Wrestling and US Youth Soccer.