What does ARSI stand for?
ARSI stands for Amateur Radio Society of India
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSI
We have 19 other meanings of ARSI in our Acronym Attic
- American Rally Sport Group
- Animas River Stakeholders Group (est. 1995; Silverton, CO)
- Armament Systems Group
- Asynchronous Rotary Spark Gap
- Australian Roaccutane Survivors Group (support group)
- Ayrshire Red Squirrel Group (UK; wildlife conservation)
- Applied Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System Integration for Model Parameterization
- A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss
- Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Aerospace Research Systems, Inc.
- Appalachian Rural Systemic Initiative (educational initiative)
- Archivum Romanum Societatis Iesu (Latin: Archives of the Roman Society of Jesus)
- ARPA Reconfigurable Simulator Initiative
- Association de Recherche en Soins Infirmiers
- Atmospheric Research System
- Afghan Regional Security Integration Command
- American Registry of Savate Instructors and Clubs
- Army Reserve SARSS Informational Database System
- Area Sine (trigonometry)
- Association for Rainwater Storage and Infiltration Technology (Japan)