Byline: Jill Murray Age: 56 From: Abergavenny Occupation: Administrator at Dover & Co Printers, Abergavenny, and chair of Abergavenny Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society.
What does AODS stand for?
AODS stands for Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AODS
We have 6 other meanings of AODS in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Program
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Program (intervention and prevention)
- Arab Organisation of Disabled People (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Association of Operating Department Practitioners
- Acres Of Diamonds Revisited (website, e-zine and blog)
- An Open Directory Resource
- Australian Organ Donor Register
- Air Operations Decision Support (US D0D)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services
- Alton Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
- Amis des Oiseaux Deux Sèvres (French bird club)
- Area-Oriented Depot Standardization
- Australian Officiating Development Schedule (Australia)
- Animal and Opposite Drawing Technique
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Initiative (training program; Department of Health and Human Services)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services (Australia)
- Arbitrary Optical Densitometry Units
- Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector Routing
- Aces Over Europe (flight simulation game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marsden Parish Church Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society will perform The Full Monty.
Bugsy Malone - The Adult Cast will be performed by members of the Nuneaton Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society at the Abbey Theatre, in Pool Bank Street, from tonight until Saturday.
AFTER 75 years, the Ormskirk Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society is facing possible closure.
The town's amateur operatic and dramatic society will be putting on The Cuddleton Radio Show Live at the Abbey Theatre, Pool Bank Street, for four nights from Wednesday, May 24.
South Moor and District Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society is staging Guys and Dolls at 7pm from tonight until Saturday in the Lamplight Arts Centre.
Steve has worked extensively in production for Marsden Church Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society and wouldn't miss a show with the Yorkshire Avalanche Dodgers.
This year Gateshead Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society have been celebrating their centenary.