Satoshi Nojima, an associate professor at Kyushu University's Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory, confirmed bleaching during a survey conducted on three types of coral reef in waters off Ushibuka at a depth of 2-5 meters.
What does AMBL stand for?
AMBL stands for Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMBL
We have 7 other meanings of AMBL in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Map Based Intelligence Support System
- Algebraic Manipulation by Identity Translation
- American Management and Business Internship Training (US ITA)
- Avatar Meher Baba Ki Jai
- Advanced Molecular Biology Laboratory (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Agricultural Molecular Biotechnology Laboratory (Australia)
- Air Maneuver Battle Laboratory (US Army, Fort Rucker, Alabama, USA)
- Air Mobile
- Air Mobility Battle Lab (US Air Force)
- Allied Mortgage Brokers Limited (New Zealand)
- Animal Manure and By-products Laboratory (US Department of Agriculture)
- Asociation Mycologique et Botanique du Loiret
- Associação Médica de Blumenau
- Association Motocycliste des Basses Laurentides
- Austin Metro Baseball League (Austin, TX)
- Auto Master Ban List (Battlefield 1942)
- Advise Method, Bill of Lading, & Date Shipped
- Aspiring Minority Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs (Harvard College; Massachusetts)
- Association of Midnight Basketball League Programs (San Francisco, CA)