Previously based in Paris, Medawar was the managing director of Amadeus Hospitality Business Group where he was responsible for Amadeus' worldwide hospitality business.
What does HBG stand for?
HBG stands for Amadeus Hospitality Business Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBG
We have 37 other meanings of HBG in our Acronym Attic
- Host Behavior Functional Group (ATM Forum, MPOA SWG)
- Human Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Healthy Bodies for Life (fitness program)
- Harlem Book Fair on Long Island (New York)
- Healthy Black Family Project (Center for Minority Health; University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Hematoxylin-Basic Fuchsin-Picric Acid (histochemical staining technique)
- Hell Bent For Records (music mailorder)
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Daft Punk song)
- Hepatobiliary Functional Scintigraphy (medical technique)
- Hypervisor-Based Fault Tolerance
- Gymnasium an der Hermann-Böse-Straße (Bremen, Germany school)
- Hachette Book Group (Hachette Livre; New York)
- Hanbury Botanic Gardens (Italy)
- Harrisburg (Pennsylvania)
- Hattiesburg (Amtrak station code; Hattiesburg, MS)
- Hayes Bicycle Group
- Health Benefit Group (UK)
- Heavy Bombardment Group
- Helping Business Grow
- Helsingborg (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously based in Paris, Medawar was the Managing Director of Amadeus Hospitality Business Group where he was responsible for Amadeus' worldwide hospitality business.
It [technology] provides them not only with a competitive edge but also helps to protect their assets, brand equity and drives innovation," says Oliver Winzer, regional director of IT Asia, Amadeus Hospitality Business Group, a global technology and distribution solutions provider for the travel industry.