When we opened the Alzheimer's Family Care Center in Chicago 16 years ago, it was the only dementia-specific adult day care center in the city.
What does AFCC stand for?
AFCC stands for Alzheimer's Family Care Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCC
We have 71 other meanings of AFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Ancient Ford Club Belgium (automobile club)
- Arab Federation of Clinical Biology (est. 1974)
- ARC Fault Circuit Breaker
- Arthur Frederick Community Builders (Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Association Football Club Bournemouth (UK)
- Athletic Football Club Bournemouth (UK)
- Association of Family Cord Blood Banks
- Advanced Flight Control Computer
- Air Force Communications Command
- Air Force Component Commander
- America's Finest Construction Company
- American Friends of Canada Committee
- Anglican Fathers of the Corpus Christi
- Aquia Family Chiropractic Center
- Arts Foundation of Cape Cod
- Assault Fire Command Console
- Association For Catholic Chiropractors
- Association Française de la Critique du Cinéma
- Association Française des Coloristes-Conseils
- Association Française du Commerce des Cacaos
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Dorothy Seman of the Alzheimer's Family Care Center in Chicago told attendees at the Alzheimer's Association's annual meeting in July: "There are a lot of things we do in dementia care that cost a lot but are relatively worthless.