com to prepare an eye catching and information online product presentation for his Always Fresh invention.
What does AF stand for?
AF stands for Always Fresh
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AF
We have 83 other meanings of AF in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance Forums
- Alliance Française
- Alliance Francophone (French language organization; various locations)
- Allied Force (flight simulator game)
- Allocations Familiales (French, family benefits office)
- Allowance Factor
- Almond Flour
- Alternating Field (demagnetization)
- Alternative Forum (Suriname)
- Alternative Frequency
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAY I acknowledge and thank all of the medical staff, support workers and the ward domestic on Ward 41 (Acute Stroke Unit), at Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary for their unbelievable work and dedication The hospital care my mother received after suffering a stroke was absolutely first class, as was the cleanliness and hygiene of the ward, it was always fresh and spotless.
14, GiGi, Robinsons May A classic wooden bangle is always fresh.
15) Other poems tackle familiar subjects like illness and nature, but the imagery is always fresh and original, and consistent with my own bias, there is always a sense of the inner world of the poet; of what is lost and found in any moment being explored.
But you shouldn't bet on anything other than the generalities: In the nuances and subtleties, Long always surprises, and his trademark motifs are always fresh.
Although all of the essays collected here have by now been published separately and treat of a number of different themes, read together they add up to a stimulating and almost always fresh reinterpretation of Lorenzo and his character and career.