What does AAIU stand for?
AAIU stands for Alumni Association of Indian Universities (now American Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Scientists)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAIU
- Association for Advancement of Information Technology (Bangladesh)
- Atlanta Association of Interpreters and Translators (Atlanta, GA)
- Atomic Absorption Inhibition Titration
- Australis Anti-Insect toxin 4
- Associazione Allergologi Immunologi Territoriali Ospedalieri (Italian: Territoriali Hospital Association of Allergists and Immunologists)
- Amdahl Australian Intelligent Tools Program
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Technology Program
- Asia-Africa Investment & Technology Promotion Centre
- Annual Agawam Invitational Tennis Tournament
- Air Accident Investigation Unit
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health (Brooklyn, NY)
- American Association of Industrial Veterinarians (est. 1954)
- Apneic Anesthesia with Intermittent Ventilation
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Lewis Carroll story)
- Antarctic Intermediate Water
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
- Appalachian American Indians of West Virginia
- Administrative Appeals Judge
- Airasia Japan (airline; Tokyo, Japan)
- Akademischer Arbeitskreis Japan (German: Academic Working Group Japan; Austria)