7 million metric tonnes total emissions savings over the aluminum-intensive vehicles.
What does AIV stand for?
AIV stands for Aluminum-Intensive Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIV
We have 42 other meanings of AIV in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Institute of Urban Studies (est. 1967)
- Amnesty International USA
- Accelerated Inverse Voltage
- Accumulated Investment Value
- Acoustic Induced Vibration
- Administrator Intervention against Vandalism (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Afrique in Visu (photography)
- Aggregate Impact Value (engineering)
- Alternative Inter VLC
- Alternative Investment Vehicle
- Amazon Instant Video
- Année Internationale des Volontaires (French)
- Application Industrielle du Vide (French: Industrial Vacuum Application)
- Approches Interdisciplinaires du Vivant (French: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Life)
- Architecten-en Ingenieursbureau Vanacker (Dutch: Architects and Engineers Vanacker; Belgium)
- Armored Infantry Vehicle
- Association de l'Ingénierie du Vent (French: Association of Wind Engineering)
- Associazione Italiana del Vuoto (Italian Vacuum Association)
- Associazione Italiana di Vulcanologia (Italian Association of Volcanology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's not F-150 volume," he says, "but not the 20,000 units that people tend to think about for an aluminum-intensive vehicle.
Terry Cullum, director of Global Design for the Environment at General Motors, Detroit, says, "I think it has been shown that you can basically build a fairly aluminum-intensive vehicle.
Yes, the 2015 F-150 is an aluminum-intensive vehicle that includes steel in its structure, and yes, Wagner acknowledges that they learned a great deal from the F-150 for the development of the Fusion-based concept.
An aluminum-intensive vehicle can achieve up to a 20 percent* reduction in total life cycle energy consumption and up to a 17 percent* reduction in CO[sub.
Since then, he has held assignments of increasing responsibility, including in 1991 being named manager of technology development and transfer for the aluminum-intensive vehicle, which included development of the aluminum spaceframe used on the Audi A8, and later the Ferrari Modena.
2] Emissions of Aluminum-Intensive Vehicles funded by the Aluminum Association.
The 2001 Ford Explorer, set to debut later this year, will be one of the most aluminum-intensive vehicles in the Ford fleet.