1% by weight material having a refractive index higher than the aluminum oxide, and wherein the material having the refractive index higher than the aluminum oxide includes at least one: zirconium oxide, yttrium oxide, hafnium oxide, and oxides of rare earth metals; and a photocatalytic layer disposed over the UV-reflecting coating so that at least some of any UV light that is not initially used in the activation of the photocatalytic layer and otherwise would pass into the substrate is reflected back towards the photocatalytic layer by the UV-reflecting coating.
What does ALOX stand for?
ALOX stands for Aluminum Oxide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Appalachian Laboratory for Occupational Respiratory Diseases
- Appalachian Laboratory for Occupational Safety and Health (US CDC; Morgantown, WV)
- Adaptive Large Optics Technologies
- Airborne Lightweight Optical Tracking
- Apple Library of Tomorrow (Apple, Inc.)
- Maybe you're looking for the two word phrase 'a lot' meaning many?
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
- Airborne Lightweight Optical Tracking System
- Automatic Low Altitude Warning
- Adult Literacy Organisation of Zimbabwe
- À La Prochaine
- A Little Poetry (online poetry journal)
- Abductive Logic Programming (computing)
- Abstract Local Primitive
- Académie Lyonnaise de Peinture (French: Lyon Academy of Painting; Lyon, France)
- Accelerated Language Program
- Accelerated Leadership Program (various organizations)
- Accelerated Learning Program
- Acceptable Level of Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In belt form, Klingspor offers a range from ceramic aluminum oxide to premium alumina zirconia, both lubricated and non-lubricated, to premium aluminum oxide.
Because the specific gravities for aluminum and its oxide are so close, aluminum oxide will settle in molten aluminum, which can be seen in the amount of aluminum oxide sludge removed from the floor of a reverberatory furnace during cleaning.
the tools consist of multiple layers of nonwoven cotton impregnated with abrasive grains of silicon carbide or aluminum oxide.
Their best brick-and-mortar beam, with each layer of bricks offset from the next, was six times as tough as a beam of solid aluminum oxide is.
Surface roughness values were higher (rougher) for aluminum oxide abrasive for both hard maple (Acer saccharum) and eastern white pine (Pinus strobus).
The AlGaAs to aluminum oxide transition is accompanied by volumetric compressive strains in excess of 6%, sometimes leading to detrimental stress relaxation in the form of delamination or dislocation formation.