1% by weight material having a refractive index higher than the aluminum oxide, and wherein the material having the refractive index higher than the aluminum oxide includes at least one: zirconium oxide, yttrium oxide, hafnium oxide, and oxides of rare earth metals; and a photocatalytic layer disposed over the UV-reflecting coating so that at least some of any UV light that is not initially used in the activation of the photocatalytic layer and otherwise would pass into the substrate is reflected back towards the photocatalytic layer by the UV-reflecting coating.
What does AL2O3 stand for?
AL2O3 stands for Aluminum Oxide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Aluminum Electrolytic (capacitor)
- Airlock Extravehicular Mobility Unit
- Application Layer Forward Error Correction
- Answer List - Protocol Data Unit
- Aluminum-Laminated Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Accessory Ligament of the Superficial Digital Flexor Tendon
- Answer List - Service Data Unit
- Axial Length/Corneal Radius Ratio
- Adaptation Layer 1
- Argon Laser for 10 Seconds
- Adaptation Layer 3
- Automation Level 3 (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development)
- Abraham Lincoln Association (Springfield, IL)
- Abundant Life Academy (various locations)
- Academy of Linguistic Awareness (fictional)
- Accelerated Learning Academy
- Action Learning Associates (Colorado)
- Acura Loyalty Advantage (automobile rewards program)
- Additional Listing Application
- Address Latch Attachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
In belt form, Klingspor offers a range from ceramic aluminum oxide to premium alumina zirconia, both lubricated and non-lubricated, to premium aluminum oxide.
Because the specific gravities for aluminum and its oxide are so close, aluminum oxide will settle in molten aluminum, which can be seen in the amount of aluminum oxide sludge removed from the floor of a reverberatory furnace during cleaning.
the tools consist of multiple layers of nonwoven cotton impregnated with abrasive grains of silicon carbide or aluminum oxide.
Their best brick-and-mortar beam, with each layer of bricks offset from the next, was six times as tough as a beam of solid aluminum oxide is.
Surface roughness values were higher (rougher) for aluminum oxide abrasive for both hard maple (Acer saccharum) and eastern white pine (Pinus strobus).
The AlGaAs to aluminum oxide transition is accompanied by volumetric compressive strains in excess of 6%, sometimes leading to detrimental stress relaxation in the form of delamination or dislocation formation.