Aluminum electrolytic capacitors are used widely in electric appliances and transport machinery.
What does AL-EL stand for?
AL-EL stands for Aluminum Electrolytic (capacitor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AL-EL in our Acronym Attic
- Awami League (Bangladesh)
- Axial Length
- St. Albans (postcode for a village)
- Australian Light Railway
- Alexandria, Loudoun, and Hampshire Railroad
- Allstate Life and Savings
- Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (US Army magazine)
- Alcohlics Anonymous (support group for loves ones of alcoholics)
- Accessory Ligament of the Deep Digital Flexor Tendon
- Airlock Extravehicular Mobility Unit
- Application Layer Forward Error Correction
- Answer List - Protocol Data Unit
- Aluminum-Laminated Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Accessory Ligament of the Superficial Digital Flexor Tendon
- Answer List - Service Data Unit
- Axial Length/Corneal Radius Ratio
- Adaptation Layer 1
- Argon Laser for 10 Seconds
- Aluminum Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
for example, a Japanese aluminum electrolytic capacitors and multilayer ceramic capacitors, can't completely restore its factories until this July, and therefore Taiwanese companies of this kind, including Teapo Electronic Corp.
Aluminum electrolytic capacitors are now used widely in electric appliances, including LCD TVs, air conditioners, refrigerators, and LED lighting.
7, 2009 (CENS)--Taiwan Chinsan Group, a major manufacturer of aluminum electrolytic capacitor, recently announced its signing of an agreement with Hitachi of Japan to extend their technical partnership by 10 to 15 years.