What does ANHCB stand for?
ANHCB stands for Alternative and Natural Health Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Australian National Halon Bank
- All Nepal Himalayan Buddhist Association (Nepal)
- Advanced Natural Health Center (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- All New Honda City (automobile)
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (est. 1974; Anchorage, AK)
- Approved Non-Profit Health Corporation (Texas corporate structure)
- Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission
- Athens Neighborhood Health Center (Athens, GA)
- Australian National Homebrewing Conference
- Annenberg National Health Communication Survey
- Acute Normovolaemic Haemodilution
- Association for Neighborhood and Housing Development, Inc. (New York City, NY)
- Afghanistan National Human Development Report
- Acute Necrotizing Hemorrhagic Encephalomyelitis
- Australian Nursing Homes and Extended Care Association
- Australian Network for Higher Education Policy Research
- Australian Nursing Home Foundation
- Australian Newspaper History Group
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver (Canada)