The number of cars rented by conference attendees was reduced by promoting the various alternative transportation modes offered by the City of San Diego.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Alternative Transportation Modes (Naples, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Thematic Mapper
- Airborne Topographic Mapper
- Aircrew Training Manual
- Airlines of Tasmania, Australia (ICAO code)
- Al Tayer Motors (United Arab Emirates)
- All Team Meeting (various organizations)
- All Time Money (aka Any Time Money)
- Alternating Turing Machine (computing)
- Alternative Test Method (ITU-T)
- Alternative To Money
- Amateur Telescope Maker(ing)
- American Time Machine (music)
- American Turf Monthly
- Americans for Transportation Mobility
- An Teanga Mharthanach (Irish)
- Andrew Test Martin (wrestler)
- Angkatan Tentera Malaysia (Malaysian Armed Forces)
- Anjungan Tunai Mandiri (Indonesian: Automated Teller Machine)
- Annals of Thoracic Medicine (Saudi Thoracic Society)
- Annuaire des Thèses en Mathematiques
Samples in periodicals archive:
Administrators want to continue steering students and faculty toward alternative transportation modes, Bruno adds.
But ISTEA's focus on alternative transportation modes reduces congestion and makes a metropolitan region more economically attractive, says Fort Worth Mayor Kenneth Barr.
Reduced the number of cars rented by conference attendees by promoting the various alternative transportation modes offered by the city of Columbus.