com, a global mobile payments company that has developed a free and instant alternative to money transfer services, announced today that they have entered into a distribution partnership with Dinero Ahora, a leading money transfer marketing company serving 1,200 locations in the US.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Alternative To Money
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Air Turbine Motor
- Airborne Thematic Mapper
- Airborne Topographic Mapper
- Aircrew Training Manual
- Airlines of Tasmania, Australia (ICAO code)
- Al Tayer Motors (United Arab Emirates)
- All Team Meeting (various organizations)
- All Time Money (aka Any Time Money)
- Alternating Turing Machine (computing)
- Alternative Test Method (ITU-T)
- Alternative Transportation Modes (Naples, FL)
- Amateur Telescope Maker(ing)
- American Time Machine (music)
- American Turf Monthly
- Americans for Transportation Mobility
- An Teanga Mharthanach (Irish)
- Andrew Test Martin (wrestler)
- Angkatan Tentera Malaysia (Malaysian Armed Forces)
- Anjungan Tunai Mandiri (Indonesian: Automated Teller Machine)
- Annals of Thoracic Medicine (Saudi Thoracic Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman at the Consumer Association of Ireland headquarters said credit cards were a convenient form of holiday money, now acceptable in 12 million outlets around the world, and offered a safe alternative to money.
FORGET air miles or supermarket loyalty points - the currency of the future is beenz, a radical alternative to money on the net.