In regard to alternative test methods, regulators received an update from International Cooperation on Alternative Test Methods (ICATM).
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Alternative Test Method (ITU-T)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Air Transportation Management
- Air Turbine Motor
- Airborne Thematic Mapper
- Airborne Topographic Mapper
- Aircrew Training Manual
- Airlines of Tasmania, Australia (ICAO code)
- Al Tayer Motors (United Arab Emirates)
- All Team Meeting (various organizations)
- All Time Money (aka Any Time Money)
- Alternating Turing Machine (computing)
- Alternative To Money
- Alternative Transportation Modes (Naples, FL)
- Amateur Telescope Maker(ing)
- American Time Machine (music)
- American Turf Monthly
- Americans for Transportation Mobility
- An Teanga Mharthanach (Irish)
- Andrew Test Martin (wrestler)
- Angkatan Tentera Malaysia (Malaysian Armed Forces)
- Anjungan Tunai Mandiri (Indonesian: Automated Teller Machine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
including the coordination of technical reviews of proposed new or revised or alternative test methods .
The US Interagency Coordinating Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods (ICCVAM) and the European Centre for the Validation of Alternative Methods (ECVAM) are also collaborating on alternative test methods.
In June, the EPA agreed to allow ASTM D5453 (ultraviolet fluorescence) as an alternative test method in response to a petition filed by Antek in 2000.
Th e alternative test method measured approximately 15 percent higher strength than that of traditional ASTM test results.
For this reason, the FDA will allow use of alternative test methods if the manufacturer is able to submit convincing evidence that the alternative method(s) will yield test results that are equivalent to the results obtained under the FDA's test.