Contracts GPs can earn extra cash through contracts including Personal Medical Services (PMS), Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) and New General Medical Services (NGMS).
What does APMS stand for?
APMS stands for Alternative Provider Medical Services (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APMS
We have 61 other meanings of APMS in our Acronym Attic
- Areawide Pest Management Research Unit (USDA; College Station, TX)
- Accountable Property Management System
- Acquisition Performance Management System (US Coast Guard)
- Acute Pain Management Service (healthcare)
- Advanced Plant Management System
- Advanced Process Management System
- Advanced Project Management Solutions (Atlanta, GA)
- Air Picture Management System
- Air Pollution Monitoring Station (Japan)
- Airborne Parametric Measurement System
- Americas Project Management Services
- Antes do Ponto-Morto Superior (Before Top Dead Center; Portuguese)
- AP Moller Singapore
- Apollo Middle School (New York)
- Apple Pie Moonshine
- Army Portfolio Management Solution
- ATCCS Program Master Schedule
- Automated Performance Measurement System
- Automated Personnel Management System
- Automated Power Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new contracts, called Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS), are being piloted in six areas including a third in Merseyside.