The alternative PIPE deal is called a "technical deal," where investors invest based not upon "actuals" but on future prospects, and thus prefer equity ownership down the road, at liquidation, when the firm's fundamentals are likely to be stronger.
What does AP stand for?
AP stands for Alternative Pipe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AP
We have 193 other meanings of AP in our Acronym Attic
- Alien Patrol (gaming)
- Alki Point (Washington)
- All Points
- All Purpose (RealTree camoflauge)
- Allied Perils (insurance)
- Allied Publication
- Almost Perfect
- Alpha Phi (El Camino College Chapter of Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society)
- Alpha-2-Antiplasmin Activity
- Alternating Possession (basketball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Satisfied with the performance of PVC pressure pipe on this project, MWA staff indicates that PVC will be considered as a specified alternative pipe material for future projects.