Och-Ziff provides asset management services to institutional investors globally through its hedge funds and other alternative investment vehicles.
What does AIV stand for?
AIV stands for Alternative Investment Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIV
We have 42 other meanings of AIV in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Institute for University Studies
- Australian Institute of Urban Studies (est. 1967)
- Amnesty International USA
- Accelerated Inverse Voltage
- Accumulated Investment Value
- Acoustic Induced Vibration
- Administrator Intervention against Vandalism (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Afrique in Visu (photography)
- Aggregate Impact Value (engineering)
- Alternative Inter VLC
- Aluminum-Intensive Vehicle
- Amazon Instant Video
- Année Internationale des Volontaires (French)
- Application Industrielle du Vide (French: Industrial Vacuum Application)
- Approches Interdisciplinaires du Vivant (French: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Life)
- Architecten-en Ingenieursbureau Vanacker (Dutch: Architects and Engineers Vanacker; Belgium)
- Armored Infantry Vehicle
- Association de l'Ingénierie du Vent (French: Association of Wind Engineering)
- Associazione Italiana del Vuoto (Italian Vacuum Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Och-Ziff provides asset management services to institutional investors globally through its hedge fund and other alternative investment vehicles.
EventId=866305 Topics: - How alternative investment vehicles are faring in this recovery phase of the crisis - What strategies performed the better than others - What regions, sectors and vehicles are looking good for the coming year - New players to the region who we should keep an eye on - Growth of regulation in the alternative space - Where new capital to Latin America is coming from - Participation of both, foreign and domestic institutional investors - How LatAm stacks up against other emerging markets - The effect of Chavez on investor confidence in LatAm investments - How sustainable is Brazil Speakers: -Andrew Cummings Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Explorador Capital Management, LLC.
The implications of alternative investment vehicles on corporate governance" examines the impact of private equity firms and hedge funds on the corporate governance and performance of publicly held companies.
The firm has launched over 450 alternative investment vehicles in many countries, and manages over $54.
For example, if a member advises a client about alternative investment vehicles for a large tax refund, the member could be providing PFP advice and subject to the provisions of the SORs.
This is a fair concern, since there are several alternative investment vehicles that have lower expense charges than variable annuities.
We're very focused on designing the best growth programs and alternative investment vehicles for our business and our clients-including different capital management structures, Self Directed IRA's and Premium Financing," said Robert Dillon, COO.