The Environmental Protection Agency's alternative fuels incentive grant program promoted the use of alternative fuels and vehicles by helping school districts, transit authorities, local government agencies and nonprofit organizations buy down the added cost to use biodiesel fuel.
What does AFIG stand for?
AFIG stands for Alternative Fuels Incentive Grant (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFIG
We have 2 other meanings of AFIG in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Industrial Fund
- Association Francaise d'Information Funeraire
- Australian Federation of International Forwarders (est. 1996; Eastgardens, New South Wales, Australia)
- Canada-Saskatchewan Agri-Food Innovation Fund (est. 1995; Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Associazione Familiari Insonnia Familiare Fatale (Italian: Fatal Familial Insomnia Families Association)
- Air Force Information For Industry Office
- Address Facility Inventory Group
- Advanced Finance and Investment Group LLC (Africa)
- Advanced Function Image and Graphics (printer feature; IBM)
- Allen Financial Insurance Group (est. 1971; Portland, OR)
- Associació pel Foment de la Igualtat de Gènere (Catalan: Association for the Promotion of Gender Equality; Barcelona, Spain)
- Australian Financial Investments Group (Sydney, Australia)
- Asymmetric Field Inversion Gel Electrophoresis
- American Family Immigration History Center
- Association Francophone d'Interaction Homme-Machine (French: French Association of Human-Computer Interaction)
- American Friends of the Institute of Historical Research (London, UK)
- Agence Francaise des Investissements Internationaux (French: French Agency for International Investment)
- Agri-Food Informatics Institute
- Arbeiten Fuer India Inc. (investment bank; India)
- Artists for Israel International
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Pennsylvania's Department of Environmental Protection is now accepting project applications for the Alternative Fuels Incentive Grant Program, which finances the production and use of clean-burning fuels in the state.
Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) secretary Kathleen McGinty, on behalf of governor Edward Rendell, recently encouraged school districts, local governments, corporations, colleges and universities, nonprofit organizations, and residents to apply for more than $17 million in Alternative Fuels Incentive Grants (AFIG).