According to the British comic book news site Bleeding Cool News, the episode centers on an alternate timeline of some sort, as Vieira reads the line, "Crowds lined the Mall today as the Roman Emperor Winston Churchill returned to Buckingham Senate on his personal mammoth.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Alternate Timeline
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATL
We have 226 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Tactical Laser
- Advanced Technology Labs (Sprint)
- Advanced Technology Libraries (publication)
- Advanced Transmission Line (loudspeakers)
- Aerosol Technology Laboratory (Autonomous Research Laboratory at Texas A&M University; College Station, Texas)
- Air Traffic Liability (accounting)
- Aircraft Technical Library
- Algar Telecom Leste (cellular operator, Brazil)
- All Time Low (band)
- Almost Too Late
- Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories
- Americans for Technology Leadership
- Angle Technology Ltd (UK)
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Antenna Transmission Line
- Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
- Application Template Library
- Approach To Learning (educational term)
- Approved Textbook List (Singapore)
- Aqua Tourisme Loisirs (French tourism company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freeway "Burnin Up (Just Blaze Remix)" (2001) If an alternate timeline of rap existed, all Jay-Z's The Blueprint beats would have gone to the fourth or fifth Biggie album.
Enterprise, an alternate timeline and a war with the Klingons.
This kind of fan fiction receives the general name of alternate universes or AUs, sometimes reusing the terms alternate timeline, Elseworld, or "What if.
JSA In the first of Turtledove's books that seems aimed at a YA audience, two 21st-century teenage siblings end up stranded in an alternate timeline where the Roman Empire never fell.