Tire sidewall inspection using the SLS 2000 sensors is also described as being designed to specifically address the limitations of most existing bulge and dent measurement sensors, by providing accurate, very high resolution, high-speed and reliable measurement data, with the ability to measure on slopes without loss of data or necessity to reposition the angle of attack.
What does A/D/A stand for?
A/D/A stands for Also Described As
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A/D/A
We have 495 other meanings of A/D/A in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defence (UK)
- Altitude/Depth (US Navy sonar)
- Assistant Director
- Analog to Digital to Analog (converter or conversion)
- Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group
- Arrival/Departure Control Group (US DoD)
- Anti-DIG Antibody linked to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Accept/Except (marine fixtures)
- Activity Elements
- Air Entry (by auscultation)
- Anarchy and Equality
- Architecture and Engineering Services