The numeric and alphanumeric keyboards are set up placing high use keys at the operator's fingertips, with a universal numeric phone key layout.
What does ANK stand for?
ANK stands for Alphanumeric Keyboard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ANK
We have 10 other meanings of ANK in our Acronym Attic
- Andrew Johnson National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Association of New Jersey Recyclers
- Association Nationale des Journalistes Reporters Photographes et Cinéastes (France)
- Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs
- Army-Navy Joint Specifications Board
- Afghanistan National Journalists Union
- Algemeen Nederlands Jeugd Verbond (Dutch: General Dutch Youth League)
- A Network for Jewish Youth (UK)
- Action Now: Kenya (development group)
- Address Not Known
- Ankara (Turkey)
- Anunaki (ancient Sumerian Gods)
- Attempted, Not Known
- Austria Netto Kataloge (Austrian collectors' catalogs)
- Auto NetKit (computer networking)
- Alphanumeric Keyboard / Programmable Function Keyboard
- Angströmquelle Karlsruhe GmbH (German research facility)
- Association of Northern, Kimberley and Arnhem Aboriginal Artists (Darwin, Australia)
- Ankara Center for Turkish Policy Studies
- Africa Next Knowledge Brokerage and Interaction (technology organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A full-size alphanumeric keyboard features extra-large keys for 20 per cent larger fingertip area for typing ease.
The whole system is managed by a computer that is equipped with a monitor and an alphanumeric keyboard for the man-machine dialogue.
The system also boasts a special high-speed software package that consists of a 64-bit RISC processor, state-of-the-art Fanuc High Precision Contour Control (HPCC) software with full alphanumeric keyboard, high-speed rigid tapping, data server, network capable through Ethernet connection, and NURBS interpolation.
Additional standard equipment includes oil/air mist spindle bearings lubrication, a full alphanumeric keyboard, spindle and cutting air blast system, full chips and coolant guards, and a swivel control panel for ease of operation.
These range from small devices that contain virtual keyboards to larger devices that look like miniature computers, complete with a full alphanumeric keyboard.
Some simply collect information from an attached bar-code scanner; others have numeric or alphanumeric keyboards for more flexible data capture.