What does SNAP1 stand for?
SNAP1 stands for Alpha-Soluble NSF (N-ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Swift Native Accelerated Personalisation (Hewlett-Packard Indigo)
- Switched Network Assistance Program
- Symbolic Nuclear Analysis Program
- Synaptosomal-Associated Protein
- Syndicat National des Alvéolaires et des Polyuréthanes (French: National Union of Alveolar and Polyurethanes; est. 1960)
- System and Network Administration Program
- Systems for Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Select & Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (US DoD)
- Score for Neonatal Acute Physiology Perinatal Extension
- Simplified Network Application Process–Revised (Export Administration Regulations)
- Sindicato Nacional Autónomo del Personal de la Administración Pública (Spanish: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Syndicat National Autonome des Personnels de l'Administration Publique (French: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Specialty Nursing Association Partners in Geriatrics (American Nurses Association)
- Student Naval Aviation Pilot Glider
- Southern Nevada Association of Pride, Inc.
- Special Needs Application Programming Interface
- Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (IEEE International Workshop)
- Switch Network Application Programming Interface (software)
- Symbol Native Application Programming Interface (computer programming)
- Students Networked Against Packet Loss