Alpha-2 adrenergic receptors (ARs) are important regulators of many physiological processes (1).
What does A2AR stand for?
A2AR stands for Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Air-To-Air (weapon)
- Airline to Airline
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic (receptor)
- Application to Application
- Ashes to Ashes (TV series)
- Ask to Answer
- Athens-to-Atlanta (in-line skating event; Georgia)
- Anti-Access/Area Denial
- Application to Application Integration
- Application-to-Application Integration (integrating enterprise software applications)
- Anti-Armor Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Army Aviation Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Access to Birmingham (scholarship program; est. 2000; University of Birmingham; UK)
- Access to Business (educational program)
- Average to Benchmark
- Ann Arbor Bi Bim Bop (technology lunch group)
- Alpha-2 Brain Globulin
- Ataxin 2-Binding Protein 1 (gene)