Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency Registry Study Group.
What does A1A stand for?
A1A stands for Alpha-1-Antitrypsin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- A1 blockade at reperfusion
- alfentanil 10 micrograms/kg
- aminophylline 10 mg/kg
- Anchorage Terminal Radar Approach Control
- Africanization (A followed by 12 letters, followed by N)
- A13 dopamine cell group
- administration of 125I
- Aging at 150 degrees C
- A to G transition at position 1555
- Auto One Acceptance Corporation
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (aka AAT deficiency)
- Alpha-1 Adrenergic Receptor
- ligand-A1 Adenosine Receptor
- Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin
- Alpha-1 Brain Globulin
- Airman First Class
- Glycated Hemoglobin [not an acronym - average blood glucose control over 2-3 months]
- Angiotensin-1-Converting Enzyme (plasma concentration)
- Alpha-1 Globulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies have demonstrated that monthly administration of the substance significantly increases the level of alpha-1-antitrypsin in the blood and lungs.