Role of alpha-1-antichymotrypsin deficiency in promoting cirrhosis in two siblings with heterozygous alpha-l-antitrypsin deficiency phenotype SZ.
What does AACT stand for?
AACT stands for Alpha-1-Antichymotrypsin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AACT
We have 37 other meanings of AACT in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Certified Scuba Divers
- American Association of Classified School Employees
- Advanced Access Content System License Administrator (also seen as AACS LA)
- Asian American Cancer Support Network
- Athletic Academic and Counseling Support Program (Baltimore City Community College; Baltimore, Maryland)
- Aluminum Alloy Conductor Steel Reinforced
- Acorn Approved Centre of Technology
- Advanced Application Certification Testing (NMCI)
- Airbus Active Learning and Competence-Focused Training
- Aisin Automotive Casting Tennessee (Clinton, TN)
- American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
- American Association of Candy Technologists
- American Association of Community Theatre
- Arts And Crafts Time
- African American Council of the Arts
- Anne Arundel County Tennis Association (est. 1967; Maryland)
- Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts
- American Association of Cycling Team Doctors
- Alaska Association for Career and Technical Education
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSA and protease inhibitors PSA is exposed to several major extracellular protease inhibitors, (15) most importantly, alpha-1-antichymotrypsin (ACT), (16, 17) alpha-l-protease inhibitor (API), (18) protein C inhibitor (PCI), (19) alpha-2-macroglobulin (AMG), (20) and pregnancy zone protein (PZP).
A complex between prostate-specific antigen and alpha-1-antichymotrypsin is the major form of prostate-specific antigen in serum of patients with prostate cancer: assay of the complex improves clinical sensitivity for cancer.