Alpha-1 Anti-trypsin Deficiency is the most frequently inherited form of emphysema found in young people due to a mutation in the Alpha-1 Anti-trypsin gene.
What does A1AT stand for?
A1AT stands for Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Africanization (A followed by 12 letters, followed by N)
- A13 dopamine cell group
- administration of 125I
- Aging at 150 degrees C
- A to G transition at position 1555
- Auto One Acceptance Corporation
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (aka AAT deficiency)
- Alpha-1 Adrenergic Receptor
- ligand-A1 Adenosine Receptor
- Alpha-1 Brain Globulin
- Airman First Class
- Glycated Hemoglobin [not an acronym - average blood glucose control over 2-3 months]
- Angiotensin-1-Converting Enzyme (plasma concentration)
- Alpha-1 Globulin
- Alpha-1 Glycoprotein
- acute icteric hepatitis
- Alpha-1 Microglobulin
- Alpha1 National Association
- Human Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies of individuals with alpha-1 anti-trypsin deficiency will be allowed.
MATTHEW was affected by the rare alpha-1 anti-trypsin gene which attacks the liver.