18] 11:40 ALPHA-1 ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR REGULATION OF SEIZURES AND NEURODEGENERATION, Brianna Goldenstein, Chris Jurgens, Chris Knudson, Jessica Lichter, Patrick Carr, Dianne Perez, Van Doze [p.
What does A1AR stand for?
A1AR stands for Alpha-1 Adrenergic Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A1AR
- Anchorage Terminal Radar Approach Control
- Africanization (A followed by 12 letters, followed by N)
- A13 dopamine cell group
- administration of 125I
- Aging at 150 degrees C
- A to G transition at position 1555
- Auto One Acceptance Corporation
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (aka AAT deficiency)
- ligand-A1 Adenosine Receptor
- Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin
- Alpha-1 Brain Globulin
- Airman First Class
- Glycated Hemoglobin [not an acronym - average blood glucose control over 2-3 months]
- Angiotensin-1-Converting Enzyme (plasma concentration)
- Alpha-1 Globulin
- Alpha-1 Glycoprotein
- acute icteric hepatitis
- Alpha-1 Microglobulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The license agreement between Synaptic and PRI will provide PRI the freedom to operate under Synaptic's functional use patents for benign prostatic hypertrophy and Synaptic's alpha-1 adrenergic receptor patents for all therapeutic indications.