A percentage of each meal purchase will go to the Alpha delta Kappa Scholarship Fund for district students.
What does ADK stand for?
ADK stands for Alpha Delta Kappa (sorority)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADK
We have 29 other meanings of ADK in our Acronym Attic
- Achse des Kiffens (German gaming clan)
- Adak Island NS Airport (Alaska)
- Additional Decryption Key
- Adirondack Mountain Club
- Adirondack Soaring Club
- Agder Drillkorps (Norway)
- Agent Development Kit
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat (also seen as AODK; video game)
- Aidos Kuneen (cryptocurrency)
- All Day Kindergarten
- Alternativa Demokratike e Kosovës (Democratic Alternative of Kosova)
- Amba Design Kit (ARM processor)
- Android Development Kit (software)
- Ante Diem Kalendarum (Latin: before the calendar, epigraphy)
- Application Definable Keys
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Ästhetische Dermatologie und Kosmetologie
- Archive Development Kit (SAP archiving)
- ASIC Design Kit
- Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows)
- Arabidopsis Dual specificity Kinase 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is affiliated with the National Education Association, the Alaska Education Association, Alpha Delta Kappa, the Smithsonian Air and Space Association, the International Platform Association, the National Audubon Society, the Cousteau Society and the Alaskan Council for Teachers of Mathematics to name a few.
Bare also served on other professional organizations, including the Newton Area American Association of University Women, and as the president of the local Alpha Delta Kappa organization.
She belonged to Alpha Delta Kappa Sorority and the Volusia County Retired Teachers Association.
A percentage of each meal purchase will go to the Alpha Delta Kappa scholarship fund for Springfield district students.
Mary was a member of the Lambda Chapter of Alpha Delta Kappa, international honorary sorority for Women Educators.