AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Mesa Air Group Inc (Nasdaq: MESA) has announced that it has agreed a settlement with the former controlling shareholder of Aloha Airlines, relating to the Aloha Airlines lawsuit over Mesa's Hawaiian inter-island flight services operated under the go
What does AAH stand for?
AAH stands for Aloha Airlines (ICAO code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAH
We have 112 other meanings of AAH in our Acronym Attic
- Administrateur Ad Hoc (French: Ad Hoc Administrator)
- Adopt-A-Highway (litter removal program, USA)
- Advanced Attack Helicopter
- African Americans for Humanism (Council for Secular Humanism)
- Agriculture d'Autrefois dans le Hurepoix (French agricultural history group)
- Aktion Afrika Hilfe (German NGO)
- Alameda Alliance for Health (Alameda, CA)
- All-Around Helper (Lobotomy Corporation game)
- Alliance for Alternatives in Healthcare
- Allocation aux Adultes Handicapés (French: Allowance for Disabled Adults; est. 1975)
- Americans Against Hate
- Apache Attack Helicopter
- Aquatic Animal Health (various organizations)
- Art and Architectural History (various schools)
- Art Association of Harrisburg (est. 1926; Harrisburg, PA)
- Asia Alliance Holdings (Japan)
- Association d'Aide à l'Humanitaire (French: Association for Humanitarian Assistance)
- Association of African Hydrologists
- Association of Ancient Historians (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Association of Art Historians (est. 1974; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apr 7, 2008 Aloha Airlines said last week it would shut down its passenger operations, less than two weeks after filing for bankruptcy protection.
Mar 31, 2008 Aloha Airlines indicated that its chief financial backer, California-based Yucaipa Co.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Aloha Airlines has announced that an Aloha Airlines Boeing 737-700 hand-painted by marine life artist Wyland is now in service between Hawaii and Aloha's US West Coast destinations of Oakland, Sacramento, Orange County, San Diego, Reno and Las Vegas.
Oct 17, 2006 Aloha Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines Aloha Airlines, following in the wake of Hawaiian Airlines, filed suit against Mesa Air Group in an effort to thwart go