On the pitch he is reliable, always available to receive the ball and his technique is almost perfect.
What does AP stand for?
AP stands for Almost Perfect
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AP
We have 193 other meanings of AP in our Acronym Attic
- Alan Parsons (musician)
- Alarm Processor (AT&T)
- Alfa Parf (hair care)
- Alianza Popular (Spanish political party)
- Alien Patrol (gaming)
- Alki Point (Washington)
- All Points
- All Purpose (RealTree camoflauge)
- Allied Perils (insurance)
- Allied Publication
- Alpha Phi (El Camino College Chapter of Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society)
- Alpha-2-Antiplasmin Activity
- Alternating Possession (basketball)
- Alternative Pipe
- Alternative Press (magazine)
- Amapa (Brazil)
- Amapá (Brazilian state)
- Amateur Photographer (UK Magazine)
- America's Promise (Alliance for Youth)
- American Petroleum, Inc. (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The famous dome and minarets are just part of a great complex, most of which still exists in almost perfect condition.
I tell myself/ Stand still awhile// Listen hard and could be hear// the soft anguished sigh/ of snow melting// the scratch and pop of gnarled roots/ stretching awake/ in cool wet ground// the sound of water fed grasses fattening// the quiet hiss of high gray tinged clouds/ sliding in from the west// all that and more to listen for/ yet I must ruin/ an almost perfect silence/ with the sodden sucking sounds/ of my own footsteps// too ADD/ to stay stopped/ long enough to really listen/ to any one/ place or thing.
Hong Kong is an almost perfect example of the Laffer Curve in action--low tax rates generate high rates of real economic growth, leading to increased revenues which can be used for social welfare while maintaining low tax rates.
The term "Six Sigma" is a measure of quality, with six sigmas being almost perfect, meaning almost nothing ever goes wrong.
Media Relations Measurement is a must-read for every communicator who wants to survive the 21st century--an almost perfect primer for those wanting to learn how to measure their media performance.