They are almost family and it is not easy when they have to leave.
What does AFAM stand for?
AFAM stands for Almost Family (est. 1976)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFAM
We have 17 other meanings of AFAM in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Air Logistics Center
- Air Force Air Logistics Center Integrated Information System (USAF)
- Air Force Acquisition Logistics Division
- Air Force Admission Liaison Officer
- Air Force Alternate Command Post
- Advanced Field Artillery Model
- Advanced Fresh Air Management (refrigeration; Thermo King)
- African American Civil War Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Air Force Achievement Medal
- Air Force Acquisition Model (early US DoD Acquisition Deskbook)
- Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale (Italian: Higher Education in Art and Music)
- American Folk Art Museum (New York)
- Ancient Free and Accepted Mason
- Atomic Force Acoustic Microscopy (imaging)
- ATRRS Funding Allocation Model
- Air Force Armament Museum Foundation (Florida)
- Al Frank Asset Management, Inc.
- Associate Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute
- Asociación de Fabricantes de Muebles de Jalisco (Mexico)
- Asociacion de Familias y Mujeres del Medio Rural (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The squad has been together for so long we are almost family and we felt so much for Silvio.
Stone was not in court in Los Angeles but the judge heard she was hurt by the actions of the woman she considered almost family.