cast stainless steels are named using the Alloy Casting Institute (ACI) system.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Alloy Casting Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Albertson College of Idaho
- Alderney, Channel Islands, United Kingdom - The Blaye (Airport Code)
- Alexander Consulting, Inc.
- Alianza Contra la Impunidad (Spanish: Alliance Against Impunity, Guatemala)
- Alianza Cooperativa Internacional (Spanish)
- Alliance Coopérative Internationale
- Allied Construction Industries (Cincinnati, OH)
- Allied Continental Intermodal (UK)
- Allocated Configuration Identification
- Allocated Configuration Item
- Alltel Communications Inc.
- Amano Cincinnati, Inc. (Roseland, NJ)
- America's Career Infonet
- American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO)
- American Chemical, Inc. (Texas and Minnesota)
- American Cinema International (entertainment company; Van Nuys, CA)
- American Cleaning Institute (formerly Soap and Detergent Association)
- American College Institute (Izmir, Turkey high school)
- American Color Imaging (Cedar Falls, IA)
- American Combustion Industries Inc.