That reaction to the Fed's endorsement of FASB's staff-written implementation paper was fueled by language expressly stating that a creditor may not "simply increase (or not decrease) the allowance for loan losses in `good' economic times to provide for losses expected to occur in the future.
What does AFLL stand for?
AFLL stands for Allowance for Loan Losses (banking)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFLL
We have 1 other meaning of AFLL in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Football League Germany
- Angiofollicular Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- American Fidelity Life Insurance (Pensacola, FL)
- Arab Federation for Libraries and Information (est. 1986)
- Allmerica Financial Life Insurance and Annuity Company
- American Founders Life Insurance Company (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Associates Financial Life Insurance Company (renamed American Health and Life Insurance Company)
- Air Force Logistics Information File
- Action for Literacy Interest Group (Canadian Library Association)
- Air Force Library and Information System
- Axillary F-Loop Latencies
- Advocates for Life Ministries (Portland, OR)
- Agentur für Lifestyle Management (Hamburg, Germany)
- Air Force Logistics Manual
- Alliance for Life Ministries (Madison, WI)
- Association Français Langue Maternelle (founded in 2006 in Munich, Germany)
- Association Française de Lutte contre la Mucoviscidose
- Air Force Logistics Management Agency
- Australian Football League Membership Association
- Air Force Logistics Management Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Working Group is also developing enhanced disclosures related to the allowance for loan losses and the credit quality of institutions' portfolios.
ALLOWANCE FOR LOAN LOSSES The audit objective for loans and for the related allowance for loan losses is to evaluate the reasonableness of the allowance recorded by management.