Non-GAAP net income, which excluded stock-based compensation and allowance for doubtful accounts, was $1.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Allowance for Doubtful Accounts (business accounting)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Data Automation
- Aircraft Deck Angle
- Airdrop Damage Assessment (US DoD)
- Alamo Dressage Association
- Alaska Dressage Association, Inc.
- Alberta Dental Association
- Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (various meanings)
- Alert Dispersal Area
- All Disclaimers Apply
- Alpha Dressage Association (Florida)
- Alternate Delay Accumulation
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dairy Association
- American Dance Asylum
- American Dance Awards
- American Decency Association
- American Defense Agency (fictitious organization in novel by Dylan Diggs)
- American Dental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The safe harbor allows eligible taxpayers to compute uncollectible revenues by applying a factor of 95% to their allowance for doubtful accounts as determined through the taxpayer's applicable financial statements.
Comparing the beginning allowance for doubtful accounts to subsequent write-offs determines the adequacy of the existing allowance.
Allowance for Doubtful Accounts The Tax Reform Act of 1986 eliminated the reserve method of calculating the allowance for doubtful accounts for tax purposes for many taxpayers.
2011-46 allows a taxpayer to compute its uncollectible amount under the NAE book safe-harbor method by multiplying the portion of the year-end allowance for doubtful accounts on the taxpayer's applicable financial statement that is attributable to current-year NAE-eligible accounts receivable by 95%.