The Company believes that this would expand the use of allogeneic bone marrow transplantation to all those in need of the procedure but who currently cannot find a donor, with the potential to expand the total number of unrelated donor transplants performed by three- to four-fold.
What does alloBMT stand for?
alloBMT stands for Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Importers (UK)
- Adult Literacy, Language and Numeracy (UK)
- Animal Love and Loss Network (Bozman, MD)
- N-Acetyl-Leucine Leucine Norleucinal (aka N-Acetyl-Leucinal-Leucinal-Norleucinal)
- All Navy (message to all Navy personnel)
- All Naval Stations
- Anterior Lateral Line Nerve Ganglion
- A Life Less Ordinary
- All Other (countries)
- Closely Related (Prefix)
- Adaptive Limited Look-Ahead Optimization of Network Signals - Decentralized
- Allocation Request (US DoD)
- Alliance Operating System
- Aldo Leopold Leadership Program
- A Layman's List of Practical Auto Resources (website)
- Action Learning for Lifelong Professional Development (UK)
- Alliance for Parental Involvement in Education (East Chatham, NY)
- Actual-Date Long Lead Items List Provisioned Items Order (US DoD DLA (Defense Logistics Agency))
Samples in periodicals archive:
The approval followed the FDA's decision to grant ATIR Orphan Drug Designation as a cell-based therapy for the reduction of TRM caused by GvHD and/or infections following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
The assessment of chimerism, the ratio of donor to recipient cells, is critical for monitoring the engraftment of donor cells and determining the recurrence of the original disease after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation (BMT).
Addition of low dose cyclophosphamide in aplastic anemia patients prior to allogeneic bone marrow transplantation to reduce rejection.