Well-known as the birthplace of flight, this destination offers six parks and wildlife areas, including: Cape Hatteras National Seashore, the nation's first national seashore; Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge, an enclave for some of the country's best bird watching and wildlife viewing; Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, home to more than 200 species of birds; and Nags Head Woods Ecological Preserve, one of the best remaining examples of a mid-Atlantic maritime forest with deciduous hardwoods.
What does ARNWR stand for?
ARNWR stands for Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge (Manteo, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alliance for Research on National Security Issues
- All-Russia National Scout Organization
- Amateur Radio New South Wales (Australia; radio club)
- Anterograde Radioautographic Neuroanatomical Tracing (dentistry)
- Arylhydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator
- aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (genetics)
- Australian Registered Nurse Training Program
- Alien Registration Number
- African Research Network for Urban Management