bring together pharmacologists, pharmacists, and others from the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia for 17 chapters that introduce pharmacogenomics to students, trainees, scientists, and clinicians in pharmacy, medicine, nursing, and other allied health professions.
What does AHP stand for?
AHP stands for Allied Health Professions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHP
We have 231 other meanings of AHP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Helicopter Pilotage
- Advent Health Plan
- Affordable Housing Plan (various organizations)
- After Hours Program
- After Hours Pub (gaming clan)
- Agence Haitienne de Presse
- AIDS Health Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Air (High Pressure)
- Air Horsepower
- Alambic Haute Pression (French: Alembic High Pressure)
- Allied Hydrographic Publication
- Alone Hunting Predators (gaming community)
- Alpes de Haute-Provence (French region)
- Alpha Portland Cement Company (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- American Herbal Pharmacopoeia
- American Highway Project
- American Home Products Corporation
- American Horse Publications
- American Horse Publications, Inc.
- Analytical Hierarchy Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a dynamic group of people representing organizations from different allied health professions.
The optometry departments at Bradford and City were the only UK-based universities that offer the degree to submit their work for assessing as a specific subdivision in the Allied Health Professions category.
The university's School of Life & Health Sciences led with third place out of 63 HE institutions in allied health professions and studies.
The grant will be allocated by Research Capacity Building Collaboration Wales (rcbcwales) to researchers in the nursing, midwifery and allied health professions.
Every year the campus celebrates various professions during Nurses Week, Respiratory Care Week, Allied Health Professions Week, National Pharmacists Week and more.