; USNS Saturn (T-AFS 10); Supreme Allied Command Atlantic, Norfolk, Va.
What does ACLANT stand for?
ACLANT stands for Allied Command Atlantic (NATO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Australian Council of Livestock Agents
- Automobile Claim Law Associate (insurance)
- Área de Conservación la Amistad-Caribe (Spanish: La Amistad Conservation Area-Caribbean; Costa Rica)
- Asian Conference on Lactic Acid Bacteria
- American Committee on Laboratory Animal Diseases
- Advisory Council on Latin American and Iberian Information Resources (UK)
- Airborne Coherent Lidar for Advanced In-Flight Measurements
- Association of Commonwealth Literature and Language (Studies)
- Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies (UK)
- American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Association de Coordination de Lieux d'accueil Aux Personnes Agées (French: Coordinating Association of Home Sites for the Elderly; France)
- Australasian Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- Andean Center for Latin American Studies (Quito, Ecuador)
- Assured Calibration and Laboratory Accreditation Select Services (Arlington, VA)
- After Church Lunch Bunch (various locations)
- All Children Left Behind (satire)
- Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board (Salem, OR)
- Arts Council for Long Beach (California)
- Association of Connecticut Library Board
- Australian Construction Law Bulletin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Forces Command, Allied Command Atlantic and numerous fleet support commands.
His previous duty stations include: USS DRUM (677); CNO N87; USS ALBANY (SSN 753); Supreme Allied Command Atlantic.