In 1918 he travelled to Italy, where his diaries reveal for the first time how the Allied Command functioned in this theatre.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Allied Command
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Aleister Crowley (novelist)
- Algorithmic Complexity
- Alice Cooper (musician)
- Alignment Check
- Alimbic Cluster (Metroid Prime Hunters video game)
- All Clear
- Allen Cowlings (OJ Simpson trial)
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allied Chat (gaming)
- Allis Chalmers (manufacturer of agriculture and industrial equipment)
- Alpha Centauri (game)
- Altai Consulting
- Alternate Call (listing)
- Alternating Current (electricity; physics)
- Alternative Certification (teaching)
- Altocumulus (cloud formation)
- Ambassador College
- Ambient Computing (Workshop)
- Ambush At Corellia (Star Wars novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Stephane Abrial, Commander of NATO's Allied Command Transformation (ACT), said that cooperation between NATO and UN was not an option but an obligation.
Angelov is also expected to meet with senators, congressmen, representatives of the Allied Command Transformation in Norfolk, Virginia.
The CHIPS staff had the pleasure of attending the NATO Supreme Allied Command Transformation change of command ceremony Sept.
CSM Michael Bartelle, Allied Command Operations command sergeant major, affirmed the noncommissioned officers as teammates, mentors, coaches and leaders in a keynote address accentuating the contributions of the NCO, and giving the inductees an insightful glimpse into their futures as members of the elite NCO corps.