He transferred to Taylor from Supreme Allied Command, Europe, Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers, Europe, Belgium.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Allied Command, Europe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- All-source Collection Element (US Army intelligence)
- Allegro Crypto Engine (Cisco)
- Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment
- Alliance for Civic Engagement (various schools)
- Alliance for Clean Energy
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- Alliance for Consumer Education
- Alliance for Customer Excellence
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Inc.
- Allied Capital Express (now part of Business Loan Express, Inc.)
- Altamont Commuter Express
- Alternate Capability Equipment
- Alternating Conditional Expectations
- Alternative and Complimentary Education (Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council)
- Alternative Center for Education
- Alternative Cooperative Education
- Alternative Curriculum in Education
- Alternatives for Community and Environment
- America's Cash Express
- American Cheer Elite (cheerleading camp)
Samples in periodicals archive:
force reports to NATO's Deputy Supreme Allied Command, Europe (SACEUR) through NATO's Regional Command South.
ON THIS DAY Birthdays: Australian racing driver Sir Jack Brabham, 73; athlete Linford Christie, 39; romantic novelist Catherine Gaskin, 70; actor Sir Alec Guinness, 85; American singer Emmylou Harris, 51; actress Penelope Keith, 60; Anniversaries: 1792: The Mint of the United states established; 1801: Nelson inspired British naval victory in Battle of Copenhagen; 1951: NATO Allied Command, Europe, set up; 1982: Argentina invaded and captured the Falkland Islands; 1921: The IRA took delivery of their first shipment of "Tommy" guns; 1939: The Spanish Civil War officially ended; 1977: Charlotte Brew became the first woman to ride in a Grand National; 1993: Great Britain rugby league team established new Test record beating France 72-6 at Swinton.