PROVIDING SUPPORT To help address the fears and assuage the frustration brought on by specific childhood ailments, these groups provide families with practical advice, information and support: * Alliance to End Childhood Lead Poisoning -- strives to change perceptions about childhood lead poisoning and to develop and implement national prevention programs.
What does ATECLP stand for?
ATECLP stands for Alliance to End Childhood Lead Poisoning (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Authorized Training and Education Center
- Automated Technical Control
- Automatic Test Control
- Aviation Technician Education Council
- Asian Tobacco Education and Cancer Awareness Research
- Army TRI-TAC Equipment Configuration Control Board
- Anti-Thrombogenic Endothelial Cell Defense
- Advanced Technologies Academy
- Alliance for Assistive Technology, Education and Community Health (New Hampshire)
- Association of Teachers’/Education Centres in Ireland
- Aircraft Turbine Engine Cost Model
- Auto-Triggered Elliptic Centric-Ordered
- Army Test and Evaluation Command
- Application software TEst Concept
- Army Transformation Experimentation Campaign Plan
- Association of Teachers of English in the Czech Republic
- Aceros Técnicos Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Acetyl Triethyl Citrate
- Agricultural and Technology Education
- Analytical Tools and Environments for Design (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW MODEL LANGUAGE FOR LEGISLATORS The National Conference of State Legislatures, along with the Alliance To End Childhood Lead Poisoning worked with several members of the HUD task force to draft model language for legislators.
The Alliance to End Childhood Lead Poisoning and its associates have undertaken an effort to inform the public and policymakers about the hazards of lead.