Contract talks between the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers deteriorated Wednesday with the guild deeming a proposed three-year agreement unacceptable and the alliance calling it a final offer.
What does AMPTP stand for?
AMPTP stands for Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMPTP
- Alpha-Methyl-Para-Tyrosine (neuropsychiatry)
- ASWC (Anti-Submarine Warfare Commander/Coordinator) Mission Planning Tool
- Arab Maritime Petroleum Transport Company (Kuwait)
- Army Military Police Training Centre (Australia)
- Active Magnetospheric Particle Tracer Explorer
- Active Mesospheric Particle Tracer Explorer
- Academic Model for the Prevention and Treatment of HIV (Kenya)
- Advanced Materials and Processes Technology Information Analysis Center (US DoD)
- Alpha-Methyl-P-Tyrosine Methyl Ester
- Association of Marine Park Tourism Operators (Australia)
- Association of Motion Picture and Television Producers
- Association of Motion Pictures and TV Programme Producers (India)
- Aircraft Modification Performance Tracking System
- Assistant Program Manager Training Systems
- Automatic Methane Potential Test System (Bioprocess Control)
- Agence Municipale de la Tranquillité Publique Urbaine
- A More Perfect Union
- Active Memory Processor Unit
- Airport Master Plan Update (various locations)
- Automated Maneuver Planning Utility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Studio Buying Guide, created by a coalition of the Environmental Media Association (EMA), Green Seal and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, is designed to show any filmmaker how to complete their work on budget and on time, while maintaining a good environmental program.
LOS ANGELES, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors saluted the Public Affairs Coalition of the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP) for its ground-breaking economic impact study of the entertainment industry.
Nicholas Counter III has been president of the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers since its formation in 1982.
During less than two weeks of negotiating with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, the SAG and AFTRA negotiating team was able to secure a 2.
Neither group has announced any talks with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers.
The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, a nonprofit industry group that includes MGM, Paramount, Disney, Universal, Sony, Warner Bros.
Cates said the DGA began laying groundwork two years ago for a new contract with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, which represented 265 production companies in the negotiations.