A recent report by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health found that members of the Alliance of Community Health Plans using Medicare Advantage had a rate of hospital readmissions 27 percent lower than traditional Medicare, and preventable inpatient hospitalization rates 86 percent lower.
What does AHCP stand for?
AHCP stands for Alliance of Community Health Plans
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCP
We have 9 other meanings of AHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Ad Hoc Committee for Naming Facts
- Activist Health Collective of Ottawa (Canada)
- AdaptHealth Corporation (stock symbol)
- Affordable HealthCare Options (est. 1994)
- Army Heritage Collection Online
- Austin Healey Club of Oregon (automobile club)
- Arizona Hispanic Center of Excellence
- Annuarium Historiae Conciliorum
- Allied Health Careers Opportunity Program
- Alaska Highway Consortium on Teacher Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- Alpha-Heavy Chain Protein (biochemistry)
- America's Help and Care Program
- Apple Hill Chamber Players
- Army Hazard Classification Program
- Army Hearing Conservation Program (US Army)
- Association of Health Care Professionals (London, UK)
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (now Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, AHRQ)
- Association of Higher Civil and Public Servants (Ireland)
- Alliance for Health Care Research (Studer Group)
- American Health Care Recruiting (staffing company; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilkinson, who has served as treasurer for the Alliance of Community Health Plans Insurance Co.