A recent report by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health found that members of the Alliance of Community Health Plans using Medicare Advantage had a rate of hospital readmissions 27 percent lower than traditional Medicare, and preventable inpatient hospitalization rates 86 percent lower.
What does ACHP stand for?
ACHP stands for Alliance of Community Health Plans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHP
We have 29 other meanings of ACHP in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Care Home Program
- Advisory Committee for the Health Professions
- Advisory Committee on Highway Policy
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- Affiliated Community Healthcare Physicians
- African Cultural Heritage Project
- Air Conditioning Heat Pump
- Alaska Concealed Handgun Permit
- Alaska Craftsman Home Program, Inc.
- Alice County Highway Patrol
- Alternative and Complementary Health Practices
- Anacostia Congress Heights Partnership
- Army Chaplain
- Association Canadienne d'Hygiène Publique
- Association Canadienne des Hôpitaux Pédiatriques
- Association Contre le Harcèlement Professionnel
- Association of Certified Handyman Professionals (Maitland, FL)
- Association of Certified Hiring Professionals
- Association of Chiron Psychotherapists
- Association of Complimentary Health Practitioners of Zimbabwe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilkinson, who has served as treasurer for the Alliance of Community Health Plans Insurance Co.