Agency for International Development, the Institute for Civil Justice, the Alliance of American Insurers, and others.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Alliance of American Insurers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Airline Automation Inc
- Airport Authority of India
- AirTran Holdings, Inc. (Nevada and Florida)
- Alexandria Archive Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- All Actors Integration
- All American Industries Company
- All Appropriate Inquiry
- Alliance Academy International
- Alliance for Africa's Industrialization
- Alliance for American Innovation
- Allied Armies in Itlay
- Alpine Ascents International (Seattle, WA)
- Alternatives to Abortion International
- American Acrylic Injection Inc (Farmersville, TX)
- American Alpine Institution
- American Antitrust Institute
- American Association of Immunologists
- American Atelier, Inc. (Allentown, PA)
- Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc
- AMMRL Activity Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Granted, their numbers dwindled by one with the recent blockbuster marriage of the National Association of Independent Insurers (NAII) and the Alliance of American Insurers (AAI), which created the Property-Casualty Insurance Association of America (PCI).
We're urging caution to any rate rollbacks," said Keith Bateman, vice president of workers' compensation for the Alliance of American insurers.
The Alliance of American Insurers also announced its support of the passage of H.
The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act was an attempt to develop a body of contract law surrounding software licensing agreements, said John Lobert, senior vice president of state government affairs for the Alliance of American Insurers.
The Alliance of American Insurers also recently singled the state out for "a change in attitude and increased efforts" in fighting insurance fraud.