The Alliance for Solid-State Illumination Systems and Technologies (ASSIST) released a new publication, ASSIST recommends .
What does ASSIST stand for?
ASSIST stands for Alliance for Solid-State Illumination Systems and Technologies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASSIST
We have 26 other meanings of ASSIST in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Nazionale tra le Imprese di Servizi di Informatica Telematica Robotica ed Eidomatica (Italy)
- Army Strategic Software Improvement Program (long-term effort focusing on acquisition programs, people, production and sustainment, and the institutionalization of continuous improvement)
- Aspiring Scientists Summer Internship Program (George Mason University)
- Association Nationale des Assistants et Anciens Assistants en Pharmacie Hospitalière
- Able Students Supporting Instructing and Servicing Technology
- Account Service and Support Information System Tool
- Acquisition Source Selection Interactive Support Tool
- Acquisition Streamlining and Standardization Information System
- Aggies Selflessly Serving in Shaping Tomorrow
- Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test (World Health Organization)
- American Stop Smoking Intervention Study
- Analytical Services Statistical Information System (UK)
- Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- Army Source Selection Interactive Support Tool
- Army System for Standard Intelligence Support Terminal
- Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer (California)
- Association for Studies in Innovation, Science and Technology (UK)
- Association of Scientists and Scholars International for the Shroud of Turin
- ASynchronous and Synchronous Integrated multimedia conferencing System for Teams
- Automated Special Security Information System Terminal