WILPF members Bobbie Paul (Georgia WAND Executive Director), Judith Mohling (Colorado Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center), and Joni Arends (New Mexico Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety Executive Director) all came to WILPF through Alliance for Nuclear Accountability Network (ANA).
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Network Analyst
- Advanced Networks Applications
- Advanced Nursing Assistant
- Aeroportos e Navegação Aérea (Portuguese Airports)
- Afghan National Army
- Agencia Nacional de Aguas (Brazil)
- Air Force/Navy/Army
- Al-Noor Academy (Massachusetts)
- Alabama Nurserymen's Association
- All Nippon Airways (Japanese airline company & ICAO code)
- Alsace Nord Athlétisme (French: Northern Alsace Athletics; Alsace, France)
- Amazon Nation Alliance
- American National Anthem
- American Negro Academy
- American Neurological Association
- American Numismatic Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Nutraceutical Association
- American Nyckelharpa Association
- Anaheim (Amtrak station code; Anaheim, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1987 under the name Military Production Network, the Alliance for Nuclear Accountability is a national network of organizations that represent the concerns of communities dealing with nuclear weapons sites and radioactive waste dumps.
NUCLEAR WEAPONS PRODUCTION In 2004 the Alliance for Nuclear Accountability (ANA) published a comprehensive report of radioactive and toxic contamination at 13 major nuclear weapons production sites in the United States.
However, de-alert verification would be a difficult task, according to the Alliance for Nuclear Accountability, which said the easiest method would be if warheads were stored separately from the delivery systems.