What does ALCASE stand for?
ALCASE stands for Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aluminum Company of Canada
- Alaska, Canada, United States
- Access Link Control Application Protocol (UMTS Signaling Layer, Q.2630.1)
- Alabama Citizen Action Program
- Alfa Laval Clarifier and Purifier (course)
- Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery
- Advanced Low Cost Aircraft Structures (project)
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- Alberta Liquor Control Board
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels
- Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank
- American Legion Community Band (Warren County, VA)
- Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
- American Leopard Cur Breeders Association (California)
- Abundant Life Christian Church